Cannabis Sativa plants have many chemicals and one of them is CBD. CBD is used to treat many medical conditions including chronic pain, anxiety, cancer, depression, etc. CBD affects serotonin levels in the body. Serotonin plays a major role in a person’s body by controlling mood, behavior, digestion, and sleep. CBD use to treat anxiety is administered through increasing serotonin levels.
What are various types of anxiety?
- Panic – A person is always fearing attacks from other people. This leads a person to always live in fear of attacks.
- Phobia – This occurs wherever a person is fearful of certain activities, objects, or a certain situation.
- Trauma – If a person has undergone a certain trauma and always fearful of such a trauma.
- Illness – A person always feels anxious about his health and whether he will continue enjoying good health or not.
- Separation – A person always fears being separated from loved ones or home.
- Social impact – A person always feels anxious that society will judge him wrongly.
What are the symptoms of anxiety?
Different people experience anxiety in different ways. Some people feel not in control of anything. A person might feel disconnected between their body and their mind. They may experience painful thoughts or bad memories. They might also experience panic attacks or even nightmares.
The general anxiety symptoms include:
- Heart beating rates increases.
- Falling asleep becomes difficult.
- A person is not able to concentrate. Feeling of restlessness.
- The breathing rate becomes rapid.
When a person has symptoms of anxiety, they may get the following anxiety attacks:
- Mouth becoming dry.
- Sweating uncontrollably.
- A person may feel dizzy or faint.
- Developing distress.
- Becoming fearful.
- A person can become ting or numb.
- A person can result to worrying too much.
What are the various ways that CBD uses to treat anxiety?
CBD use to treat anxiety is administered in various ways and many people are now resulting to using CBD when they have anxiety. Before a person results using CBD for treating anxiety, it is always good to use natural remedies that entails taking care of one’s body. These natural remedies include:
- Having good sleep.
- Always being active and keep exercising.
- A healthy diet is always recommended to eat.
- Abstaining from alcohol and caffeine.
- If you smoke, it is advisable to stop this habit.
CBD can benefit people with social anxiety disorders (SAD), and post-traumatic stress disorder. A social anxiety disorder may result which is extreme. This may lead to a person failing to communicate with other people, or even avoid meeting with other people. This person may even have fear to attend other social gatherings.
Post-traumatic stress disorder occurs when a person witnesses highly tragic events like fatal accidents, terrorist attacks, natural disasters like earthquakes, rape, war, or death threats. CBD can be in form of oils or gummies.
In conclusion, It is possible to control anxiety by use of natural ways like eating a balanced diet, abstain from alcohol and smoking, having good sleep, etc. However, natural ways may not be effective when the anxiety is extreme. The use of CBD will be a good way to treat anxiety especially if the person has social anxiety disorders or post-traumatic stress disorders click here for delivery.